What’s The Deal?
We are an indoor playspace in the Prudential Center Mall that also offers enrichment classes for little ones from 4 months - 6 years of age. We want to make it super simple to be your home away from home for caregivers and little ones. Our doors are open and we want you to stay, play, and learn!
Open Play: unstructured play in our playspace. Caregivers are responsible for watching children. Jump in the foam pit, play in our kitchen, jump in the bounce house and have fun! Open Play is included free of charge with your Monthly Membership. Daily passes are $25/first child; $12.50 for each additional child for 2-3 hours of unstructured playtime. We also sell 5 or 10 passes for Open Play at a discounted price. Click here to purchase an Open Play Pack.
Enrichment Classes: 30 minute classes for sitting babies to 5 year olds. Our core group of classes is aimed at kids aged 9 months to 2.8 years and is designed to be the bridge between early infancy and preschool. Our lead teacher, Lauren Gagne, offers engaging, developmentally appropriate classes that help your little ones socialize and start to build fine motor, gross motor, and social-emotional skills.
Drop in price: $35 (includes access to our playspace before/after class); 10% off for each additional child. Monthly Memberships include credits for 5, 10, or 20 enrichment classes/month.
Pre/Postnatal Classes: come meet fellow expecting and new parents who are in the thick of it with you! Our facilitators lead conversation and help build connections among attendees, all while providing timely and topical advice about feeding, sleeping, relationships with others, and your relationship with yourself as a parent navigating this new phase of life. Please note that postnatal classes are designed for a primary caregiver to attend with a young infant rather than for couples (we want to ensure there is space to be really honest about how motherhood has affected your own identity and your relationships!). That being said, we celebrate the fact that families grow in many ways and if you have any questions about whether a postnatal support group is a good fit for you, please reach out to email@example.com.
Postnatal support groups meeting for 75 minutes, 6 weeks in a row. $245/6 week session.
- Open Play is available during all operating hours: 9:30 am - 5:30pm every weekday, and 9:30 - 3:30pm on weekends (with some exceptions when there is a private party, although we will always be open Saturdays from 9:30am-12:30pm).
- Check out our Enrichment Class schedule here
- Caregivers are always free at Lovage. We only charge per child.
- Memberships are all Family-based, not child-based, so Open Play and Enrichment credits can be used for any child in your family.
- Enrichment classes: each child who is participating in an enrichment class must be booked into the class. Babies may accompany an older sibling to an enrichment class designed for the older child free of charge.
- Open Play: children under 6 months are not charged for Open Play. However, every child over the age of 6 months must be booked into Open Play.
- Therefore please also ensure that your Family Profile includes the name and ages of any children who will be attending classes or Open Play.
- We do not allow shoes in the playspace; children may be barefoot or in socks, and we suggest that caregivers wear socks as well.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children while in Little Lovage Club.
- We have bathrooms, a changing table with extra diapers, bottle warmer, a water bubbler, and kid-sized tables and chairs for snacks/lunch. We ask that all food stays at the snack tables. Feel free to bring your own food/drinks (although we will be selling snacks shortly!). Please nurse or feed baby a bottle wherever and whenever you need to while at Lovage (a more private nursing room is coming shortly as well!).
- We are a peanut and tree nut free facility. Please do not bring any nuts into Little Lovage Club.
- Advanced Bookings are highly recommended, especially for our peak morning enrichment classes and Open Play. We get very busy in the fall and winter, particularly from 9:30am - 12:00pm and 3:30pm - 5:30pm and cannot guarantee a walk-in spot will be available if you do not sign up ahead of time.
- If you fail to show up for an enrichment class or Open Play, you will lose your credit. However, if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 hours in advance of the start of a booking we will cancel your booking and refund the class credit to your account so we can make room for someone else!
- Siblings: infants under 6 months are welcome to accompany siblings to enrichment classes for older kids or to Open Play free of charge.
- Our Memberships now include (nearly) unlimited Open Play for your whole family! All memberships include 10 Open Play passes per week.
- Memberships also include 5 passes per week to our new Story and Snack Time (BYO snack!) for your family which are M/W/F at 11:30 and Tu/Th at 3:30pm.
- Additionally, each membership includes passes to use for our Enrichment Classes - either 5, 10, or 20 per month depending on your selection. (Contact us directly about pricing for 20 classes per month.)
- These Enrichment Class Passes can be used to book our more hands-on enrichment classes: Morning Movement (Games or Dance); Messy Baby/Artist and Mixed Messy; Tummy Timers; Early Walkers; and our upcoming afternoon classes for older children (3-6 yrs old).
- You can mix and match enrichment class bookings - think of these as equivalent to class passes for a fitness studio. They can be used for any class in that month (e.g. attending 2 or 3 enrichment classes in one week if you will be traveling later in the month, using classes for different kids in your family, etc.), although we suggest attending the same class for at least 4 weeks in a row (see below).
- You are also welcome to come early for Open Play before your enrichment class, or stay after and use our playspace.
- Your Monthly Membership also provides a $10 discount off the drop-in price of $35 if you have used all your enrichment class credits in a billing cycle and want to attend additional enrichment classes that cycle.
- Note that your Monthly Membership starts on the first day you pay for your membership, not the 1st of the month.
- Although not required, we recommend that you sign up for the same class 4 weeks in a row, e.g. Messy Baby on Wednesdays at 12:00pm. That way both caregiver and child learn the rhythm of a particular class, and the same group of caregivers and children attend the same class for multiple weeks in a row so you can begin to get to know each other.
- Memberships are charged monthly and are auto-renewed with your primary credit card on file every month. They are billed on the date you purchase, not the 1st of the month (e.g. if you first purchase a membership on August 28th, that is your billing date).
- You can cancel with 10 days’ notice before your next billing cycle by sending us a written cancellation request at email@example.com
- Please reach out if you have additional questions/requests, e.g. when a grandparent is paying for membership.