All Inclusive Party Themes
Set up, clean up, food, entertainment, favors, and more! We do it all!
4 Easy Steps to Create a Magical Themed Birthday Party:
Step 1: Choose A Theme.
Rec’d Entertainment: Conductor Visit
Rec’d Add-on: Train Painting
Step 2: What’s Included?
- 2 hour party
- Max 16 children
- Suggested max 50 people (including children)
- Set up and clean up
- Theme-related decor (matching banners, signs, balloons, bunting, tablecloths, paper goods, party hats, personalized chalkboard signs, props, and more)
- Photo backdrop & props
- Pizza and snacks (baby-toddler variety) for children or brunch option for morning parties
- Mini waters and juice boxes for children
- Themed gourmet cupcakes for children (local bakery), with birthday candle and decoration picks
- Themed take-aways and party favors for children to bring home
- Theme-related open play
- Day of party coordinator
Step 3: Choose Add-ons & Entertainment
- Characters – Frozen, Elmo, Mickey, Minnie & more!
- Baby animals
- Art Projects & Sensory Tables
- Singing princess
- Custom art project
- Knucklebones Athletics
- Balloon artist
- Face painting
*All entertainment options are interchangeable per theme
- Canvas painting
- Decorating cookies
- Dino excavation
- Decorating fairy houses
- Painting with hay
- Painting woodland animals
- Mod your guitar
- Decorating treasure chests
- Shell painting
- Local pizzeria food/drinks for adults
- Brunch items for adults
- Gourmet Local Doughnuts
- Beverage bar
- Additional cupcakes
- Candy bar (3 candy filled vases and baggies to take home)
- Extra Time in the Space
- Stickybellies Birthday Poster
- Additional Balloons
- Flowers from a local vendor
Step 4: Ready To Reserve?
When Can I Have My Party?
Anytime on Saturday or Sunday as well as Thursday & Friday afternoons.
Who Do I Contact to Reserve?
[email protected] or (857) 293-1250